IK Multimedia introduces iKlip, universal microphone stand adapter for iPad
IK Multimedia has introduced the iKlip, a universal microphone stand adapter for iPad.
With the new iKlip iPad mounting accessory, musicians and presenters will be able to take their iPad with them on stage, in the studio or at school, making it easy to support and operate their favourite music and presentation apps on virtually any microphone stand.
The iKlip multi-angle, adjustable design allows for optimal viewing and access to all the iPad’s controls, buttons and connection ports, and allows positioning of an iPad in both in landscape and portrait orientation. Its dense thermoplastic lightweight material ensures durability and secure holding of the iPad with most stand types. Its elegant “Made in Italy” compact and easy to assemble design guarantees a perfect sleek match with the iPad.
Now with iKlip, guitar and bass players, vocalists, keyboardists, DJs and any other musicians can use their favorite iPad apps during live performance, learning or training sessions, presentations or a multitude of other music applications.
- Sturdy, durable thermoplastic construction with six secure touch points holds the iPad without scratching or marring it.
- Universal stand clip securely attaches to virtually any microphone stand.
- Multi-angle adjustment allows precise positioning for optimal stage or studio viewing.
- Quick-snap clips provide fast, secure iPad insertion.
- Fast installation — iKlip installs on mic stand in seconds with the twist of a knob.
- All controls, buttons and connectors are accessible when the iPad is clipped into iKlip.
- Multi-mount design provides both landscape and portrait orientation of the iPad.
- Can be mounted on the vertical part of a mic stand, or on a horizontal boom for limitless positioning.
- Designed and manufactured in Italy.
The iKlip will be shipping in December for $39.99 USD / 29.99 EUR (exc. taxes). Pre-orders are now available from the IK Multimedia online store.