IK Multimedia has announced the release of SampleTank FREE, a fullfeatured version of SampleTank 2.5, with a 500MB specially selected sound library.
Musicians may now experience for FREE the full power and flexibility of the industry’s leading sound sample playback engine and build their compositions to perfection.
Players can now start with SampleTank Free and its 500 MB library of studio quality sounds and grooves, and then expand their sonic palette by choosing from more than 24,000 multi-sampled sounds and loops, totaling almost 60GB of samples.
Samples include: Acoustic, electric, electronic and loop sounds from SampleTank 2.5 L or XL, furthermore, users can add sounds from existing “Powered by SampleTank” sound modules such as the orchestral workstation – Miroslav Philharmonik™, the synth workstation – Sonik Synth 2™, the official Moog® anthology – SampleMoog™, the vintage “Tron” collection of SampleTron™ or the 30 available Xpansion Tank 2™ style and instrument-based sound collections.
Sampletank FREE features
- 500 MB of FREE studio-quality sounds.
- 16 part multi-timbral sound module with layerable/mixable parts.
- 3 synth engines:
- STRETCH™ (formant preserving pitch-shift/time-stretch)
- Polyphonic Pitch-Shift/Time-Stretch (PS/TS)
- The most powerful Multi-Effects section in a software workstation with:
- 5 insert effects per Part
- 5 Send effects
- 5 Master effects
- 33 built-in DSP effects to choose from, with DSP derived from award-winning audio processors like T-RackS and AmpliTube.
- Part and Master Loop Sync.
- Can be expanded with: SampleTank 2.5 L and XL sounds and any Powered by SampleTank sound modules, including Miroslav Philharmonik, Sonik Synth 2, SampleMoog and SampleTron.
- Can be expanded with any Xpansion Tank 2 sounds.
- Imports WAV, AIFF, SDII, AKAI S-1000/3000 and SAMPLECELL instruments directly from the plug-in.
- Available both as a standalone application as well as a plug-in.
- Supported plug-in formats: VST, RTAS, and AU on MacOSX/Windows.
SampleTank FREE is a free software download. All currently registered users of IK products can download it right now from their IK Website User Area (registration is free).