IK Multimedia ihas announced the release of AmpliTube 3 Custom Shop, the updated 3.5 version of IK’s leading amp and effects modeling software.
The Custom Shop is an entirely new tone shopping experience that is like visiting a real guitar store, but one that is open 24/7 right in the comfort of your own studio. The AmpliTube Custom Shop has the widest offering of legendary, officially certified brands and a price model affordable to anyone for building your truly custom tone.
Every new user can start by downloading a FREE, fully functional version of AmpliTube 3 – both a standalone application and plug-in – with a collection of 24 gear models (9 stomp boxes, 4 amplifiers, 5 cabinets, 3 microphones, 2 rack effects and digital tuner) for recording and mixing in their favorite Mac/Win DAW, for playing on stage or practicing at home.
Then with the new Custom Shop feature – directly accessible within AmpliTube using an online connection – over 200 gear models of stomp boxes, amplifiers, cabinets, microphones and rack effects can be browsed, auditioned and purchased à la carte.
AmpliTube Custom Shop features
- FREE version of AmpliTube 3 with 24 models including 9 stomps, 4 amps, 5 cabs, 3 mics, 2 rack effects + tuner.
- More models can be added à la carte with the new online Custom Shop.
- Models are priced in Gear Credits ranging from 5 to 20 credits per model.
- Credit prices drop down to $0.60 / €0.45 per credit when credits are purchased in bulk.
- Includes officially authorized models of legendary guitar and bass gear brands.
- Fully functional version of AmpliTube 3 software with complete working feature set.
- Mac/Win standalone and plug-in (RTAS, VST and AU) with native compatibility for 64-bit applications and operating systems.
- Instant preset switching in standalone for live use.
- Ultra-accurate sound emulations with DSM™ and VRM™ technologies.
- 8 double rig configurations with up to 20 chainable effects with 2 amps.
- Two movable mics.
- Preset database with online preset sharing.
- Full integration with IK’s hardware (StealthPlug, SteathPedal, StompIO).
- SpeedTrainer to slow-down/speed up backing tracks with no change in pitch.
- Built-in 4-track recorder in the standalone version.