IK Multimedia has announced that its iKlip Stand desktop riser stand for iPad and iPad mini are now shipping.
iKlip Stand allows users to position their iPad above their gear on a tabletop or desktop surface, providing for optimum viewing and superior touchscreen access and ergonomics.
iKlip Stand’s ball-joint-equipped device holder supports both portrait and landscape mode, and can be rotated easily between them with a flick of the wrist. Both iKlip Stand models also come with a clamp that can be used in place of the base to secure the tablet to the edge of a desk or table. desktop riser stand is now available to purchase.
iKlip Stand features
- Desktop riser stand compatible with 2nd-, 3rd-, and 4th-generation iPads.
- iPad mini version available.
- Tall enough to fit any type of equipment underneath.
- Two independent articulations for maximum flexibility.
- Adjustable viewing angle.
- Quickly and easily switches between portrait and landscape orientation.
- Made of sturdy, robust thermoplastic with metal-reinforced base.
- Included tabletop clamp provides alternative mounting option.
- 360-degree rotation when used with the clamp base.
The iKlip Stand is available to purchase for $69.99 USD / 54.99 EUR (excluding taxes).