IK Multimedia releases iKlip Stand
IK Multimedia has announced that its iKlip Stand desktop riser stand for iPad and iPad mini are now shipping.
iKlip Stand allows users to position their iPad above their gear on a tabletop or desktop surface, providing for optimum viewing and superior touchscreen access and ergonomics.
iKlip Stand’s ball-joint-equipped device holder supports both portrait and landscape mode, and can be rotated easily between them with a flick of the wrist. Both iKlip Stand models also come with a clamp that can be used in place of the base to secure the tablet to the edge of a desk or table. desktop riser stand is now available to purchase.
iKlip Stand features
- Desktop riser stand compatible with 2nd-, 3rd-, and 4th-generation iPads.
- iPad mini version available.
- Tall enough to fit any type of equipment underneath.
- Two independent articulations for maximum flexibility.
- Adjustable viewing angle.
- Quickly and easily switches between portrait and landscape orientation.
- Made of sturdy, robust thermoplastic with metal-reinforced base.
- Included tabletop clamp provides alternative mounting option.
- 360-degree rotation when used with the clamp base.
The iKlip Stand is available to purchase for $69.99 USD / 54.99 EUR (excluding taxes).