SampleMoog is a cooperation with Moog Music® Inc. and Sonic Reality. It has over 1,700 sounds from 16 rare, authentic synths spanning the entire Moog history, accurately sampled and programmed with the addition of built-in effects.
- 16 part multi-timbral sample-based synth
- Stand-alone and plug-in for VST, AU, RTAS on Mac/PC
- 2 synth engines (Resampling and STRETCH™)
- Built-in multi-effects with 4 effects per part selectable on 32 high-quality DSP effects, with BPM sync
- Over 50 synth controls with Mono/Poly/Legato modes with selectable Legato, 2 LFOs, 2 Envelopes, syncable LBF/BPF/HPF Filters, Velocity, Range and Macro controls
- Sounds can also be read by SampleTank 2.5 and up
SampleMoog is based on the SampleTank engine, offering unique proprietary features like one-click sound browsing, multiple synth-engines including real-time harmonic manipulation of the waves, built-in vintage multi-effects and fast loading samples for studio or playing live.
The full price of SampleMoog is $299 / 249 EUR, and several crossgrades are available (any non-freeware IK product gets you a crossgrade price).
Visit IK Multimedia’s SampleMoog for more information.