IK Multimedia has released VocaLive for iPad, the first professional vocal live performing and recording processor for the iPad.
Singers and songwriters will have a suite of 5 dedicated real-time vocal effects (pitch correction, choir harmonizer, voice doubler, vocal morpher and de-esser) plus 7 effects tailored to vocal processing (reverb, EQ, compressor, delay, envelope filter, chorus, phazer) that can be combined on a 4-processor vocal rig chain. VocaLive also includes dozens of presets to help you get up and running in seconds.
With the VocaLive app you can record (single or multi-track), sing along with your iPod song library (with voice cancel included), and warm up with the included vocal tools giving you the most complete, portable vocal solution.
VocaLive can be used with the built-in iPad microphone, earbuds with built-in mic, or for the best results, with IK’s new iRig Mic. VocaLive is the most portable and powerful vocal processing tool always available at your fingertips on your iPad.
- Real time vocal processor + recording app.
- 4-processor vocal rig chain.
- 12 professional studio quality vocal effects.
- Single-track Recorder expandable to a full 8-track recording studio available for in-app purchase.
- Import and play songs for use as backing tracks directly from your iPod library or computer.
- Voice Cancel feature lets you create sing-along backing tracks by removing the vocal track from existing recordings.
- 50 factory Presets included with 40 Favorites for fast recall.
- Number of user Presets limited only by device memory.
- Includes metronome and vocal warm-up tools.
- Low-latency for real time vocal processing.
VocaLive for iPad is available to purchase for $19.99 USD / 15.99 EUR. A free version is also available, and new effects can be added starting from $2.99 USD / 2.39 EUR.