IK Multimedia T-RackS 3 now shipping
IK Multimedia has announced T-RackS 3, a suite of 9 analog modeled and digital Dynamics/EQ processors for Windows and Mac.
T-RackS 3 has all the tools you need to create superb, tube-toned or digital-tuned, mixes and masters. Its rich, warm sound combines new tube-modeled and state-of-the-art digital processors on top of its classic top-notch analog classics. A new modular chain gives you full control and easy navigation/compare features. A new complete metering section keeps all the most important variables of your sound under control. A truly superior mastering and mixing system that will put a polish on your tracks you may have never thought possible. All this, while adding the beautiful warmth and space of the tube devices it emulates. No other plug-in offers this kind of dedicated environment for such an important task, and nothing sounds like T-RackS 3.
T-RackS 3 features
- 9 processors (Deluxe version) comprised of 3 new analog and vintage emulations (including models based on the Fairchild 670 and the Pultec EQP-1A), 2 new digital processors as well the 4 classic, award-winning T-RackS processors.
- New configurable mastering/mixing chain – run up to 12 parallel/series processors.
- New complete built-in metering section with Peak, Perceived Loudness, Phase, and RMS meters, plus a Spectrum analyzer with Peak, RMS and Averaging indicators.
- New standalone and plug-in versions available in the same package for use in all the most popular native DAWs.
- New high-fidelity oversampling with crystal clear transparency, for high quality audio processing throughout the entire signal path.
- New SCC™ technology coupled with IK’s unique DSM™ technology provides the most realistic software emulation of vintage gear to date.
- Extremely easy to use, with style-based presets, full chain visualization, one-click single module or chain bypass, “compare” function, multiple audio processing in standalone mode and much more.
T-RackS 3 is now available starting at $299.99 USD / 229.99 EUR for the Standard version (includes the 4 classic T-RackS processors), and $499.99 USD / 379.99 EUR for the Deluxe version. Prices exclude taxes.
Visit the T-RackS website for more information.