IK Multimedia has released VocaLive, the first professional performing and recording vocal processor app for the iPhone, iPod touch and iPad.
VocaLive provides vocalists with a suite of 12 real-time professional vocal effects along with a capable recorder for studio quality sound in a portable package.
When used with the newly announced iRig Mic, VocaLive gives singers an easy-to-use but extremely powerful music creation tool that provides professional results previously achievable only with expensive hardware or complex computer software.
- Real-time vocal processor + recording app.
- 3-processor vocal effects chain.
- 12 professional studio quality vocal effects.
- Single track Recorder expandable to a full 4-track studio available for in-app purchase.
- Import and play songs from your iPod library or computer for use as backing tracks.
- Voice Cancel feature lets you create sing-along backing tracks by removing the vocal track from existing recordings.
- 50 Presets included with 4 Favorites for fast recall.
- Includes metronome and vocal warm-up tools.
- Low-latency for real-time vocal processing.
- FREE version also available.
VocaLive is available to purchase from the iTunes App Store for $19.99 USD/15.99 EUR.
A Free, expandable version is also available that allows the user to purchase the individual effects a-la-carte inside the app. Vocal Effects cost $4.99 USD/3.99 EUR each, and Studio Effects cost $2.99 USD/2.39 EUR each. The 4-Track Recorder for both the Free and Full versions costs $4.99 USD/3.99 EUR.