Iliadis updates Euthymia Electronic Organ to v2
Iliadis has released version 2 of Euthymia Electronic Organ, a freeware virtual organ instrument for Windows.
The new version of this favourite VST Organ is available. Better Percussion, Better Key Click (now available for the Lower Manual), new Vibrato & Chorus (now Delay adjustable), Overdrive, more Drawbars for the Pedals, GUI changes and more things that you can’t see.
Euthymia Electronic Organ features
- 147 Notes Polyphony.
- 9 Steps Drawbars.
- 9 “Standard” Drawbars for the Upper Manual, 9 for the Lower and 4 for the Pedal (16′, 5 1/3′, 8′, 4′) with a clean Sine Sound.
- 2 Percussion Oscs with the 9 “Standard” Harmonics. Adjustable Decay and Level. A Knob switches Off/On.
- Key Click Imitation (for both Manuals). Adjustable Attack/Release, Carrier and Level. A Knob switches Off/On.
- Vibrato/Chorus. Adjustable Mix, Speed, Depth and Delay. A Knob works as a Selector between Vibrato and Chorus. 2 Knobs are available for Off/On. One for the Upper and one for the Lower Manual..
- Midi Channel Selectors for the 2 Manuals and the Pedal.
- Adjustable Overdrive, High Frq, Tune and Level.
- 32 Programms available.
- A LCD Screen.
- Vintage Look GUI.
- Low CPU consumption.
Euthymia Electronic Organ is available to download as a freeware VST instrument plug-in for Windows PC. Donations are appreciated.
More information: Ilidias
Michael Ourednik releases Argotlunar