Image-Line has released version 2.2.1 of Edison, an audio editor for Windows.
Edison, the wave recorder/editor, will change forever the way you think about working with audio. It’s a fully host-integrated audio editing and recording tool that loads into any VST compatible effects location and will then record or play audio from that position.
Changes in Edison v2.2.1
- Added MP3 export.
- Holding Shift while dropping files appends audio to the existing data (Ctrl still replaces regions).
- Original sample filename now stored in states/projects (to remember the last file loaded).
- Added “send to playlist as audio clip” shortcut button.
- Fixed crash in Edison’s scratching tool.
- Fixed bug closing multiple instances.
Edison is available as a VST plug-in for Windows PC (and native in FL Studio 9.1), priced at $99 USD. New Image-Line customers can get 10% discount on Edison.