Image-Line intros FL Studio 10.6 Beta
Image-Line has released version 10.6 beta of FL Studio, the music production software for Windows.
FL Studio 10.6 beta includes the BassDrum synthesizer, pictured in the screenshot above.
Changes in FL Studio 10.6 beta
- Debugging code – This version contains code to help us track any bugs deep in the code. When you close FL Studio you may see a pop-up window reporting things such as ‘memory leaks’.
- BassDrum – BassDrum is (not surprisingly) a Kick/Bass percussion synthesizer with sample layering.
- GrooveMachine Synth – 1 x Synth & FX unit from Groove Machine.
- Multi-touch support – FL Studio (and some plugins) now respond to Multitouch.
- Plugin picker – Right-click to open a plugin and its presets in the Browser.
- Harmor – Now supports Komplexer WT wavetables & ‘Map audio regions to keys’ with auto-dump to score for Slicex like drum handling.
FL Studio 10.6 beta is available to registered FL Studio users. The beta expires on October 1st, 2012.