Image-Line releases Deckadance v1.5 + 20% discount
Image-Line has released version 1.5 of Deckadance, the DJ mixing software for Windows and Mac.
Deckadance 1.5 is available for MAC and PC and gains a new audio engine with an amazing high quality of the sound. Version 1.5 now supports batch beat-analysis of the songs (reducing load times/CPU load during a performance) and time-stretching/compression technology. DJs can enjoy new playlist design with variable font sizes, view modes and the ability to import iTunes playlists.
To aid setup, the input and outputs of the program now appear as stereo channels making installation and routing of audio inputs/outputs more intuitive. Finally, users can choose between “Auto” or “Manual” beatgrid analysis modes, on a song-by-song basis, according to their preferences and the complexity of the source audio.
Also new in Deckadance v1.5
- Native support for the latest generation of MIDI controllers (Vestax VCI-300, DJ-Tech Kontrol One, Stanton SCS-3D, Hercules DJ Control Steel, EKS Otus, Omnitronic MMC-1).
- Improved seek waveform that shows the start and cue points.
- OpenGL render engine for Windows.
- Unicode support for playlist/browser items.
- Beatgrid move via mouse over the waveform.
- Improved DVS engine when elastique time-stretching is disabled, etc.
- Option to switch between the old and new sound engine by the improved interface of the setup panel.
- Fully compatible with Open Labs DBeat portable DJ instruments.
Deckadance is available for purchase with a 20% discount until 20 June, 2009 (regular price is $179 USD for the Club Edition, $99 USD for the House Edition.
A fully functional demo version of Deckadance 1.5 is available for download here.
Visit Image-Line for more information.