Image-line has released a beta of FL Studio 10.5 to its registered customers.
Activate record during a performance & it will be saved to the Playlist
Changes in FL Studio 10.5 (beta)
- Performance Mode – Trigger Clips using your mouse, touch screen, typing keyboard or MIDI controller.
- New controllers supported – APC20/40, Launchpad, Block, MASCHINE / MASCHINE MIKRO, padKONTROL
- Unique controller MIDI input port – Controllers can now be assigned unique input & output ports for feedback.
- Linking includes MIDI input port – Links now use MIDI input ports to avoid conflict between controllers
- New Content Library – The content library has received a complete overhaul based on user input.
- Options > Project general settings > Play truncated notes in clips – Restores notes overlapping slice points in Pattern Clips.
- Horizontal/Vertical movement locking – Shift (horizontal lock) & Ctrl (vertical lock) when moving items.
- Piano roll click & hold functions – Glue notes, Mouse wheel velocity change, Mouse wheel tool select.
- Piano roll – Brush tool: Monophonic step mode (hold shift for old behavior). Chop chords: Strum & Articulate tools.
- Improved Tap Tempo & Fine control – Updated algorithm + nudge control for Performance Mode.
- Instrument Channels – Ctrl+mouse wheel on Channel button to change the mixer track.
- Stay open sub-menus – Right click to check several menu items without closing them.
- Plugin Picker – Start typing plugin names to highlight entries.
- Right-click data enter – Most controls now allow a Right-click option to type in values.
The beta is now available to registered FL Studio users. FL Studio is available to purchase in various editions, with prices ranging from $49 to $299 USD. New Image-Line users can get 10% discount on their first order here.
More information: FL Studio