Image-Line has announced the release of FL Studio 11, the latest version of the music production software for Windows.
FL Studio 11 is a complete software music production environment, representing more than 14 years of innovative developments and testament to our commitment to Lifetime Free Updates. Everything you need in one package to compose, arrange, record, edit, mix, master and perform professional quality music.
To celebrate we’re having a 50% OFF PLUGIN SALE including Newtone, Drumaxx, Gross Beat, Harmor, Morphine, Poizone, Sakura, Sawer and Toxic Biohazard (ends May 30, 2013).
Changes in FL Studio 11
- Performance mode – Trigger Playlist Clips live using a mouse, touch screen, typing keys or MIDI controller.
- Multi-touch support – FL Studio & some plugins respond to Multi-touch & gesture functions.
- Playlist – 199 Playlist tracks, increased from 99.
- Links with MIDI port – MIDI input port is used to avoid conflict between controllers.
- Playlist & Piano roll – Horizontal & vertical movement locking.
- Piano roll – Glue notes, Mouse wheel velocity, Monophonic step entry mode & Chop chords tool.
- Right-click data entry – Most controls now allow a right-click option to type in values.
- Plugin Picker – Right-click to open a plugin & presets in the Browser. Type plugin names to highlight entries.
- Mixer – Page Up/Down keyboard keys cycle through the current mixer track’s plugin windows.
- Options – Play truncated notes in Clips. Click and hold functions. GUI animation, sober to entertaining.
- New Plugins
- BassDrum – Deep Kick-Bass percussion synth with sample layering for punchy kicks with a big bottom end.
- GMS (Groove Machine Synth) – Multi-timbral hybrid synthesizer & FX channel from Groove Machine.
- Effector – 12 performance oriented effects under X/Y modulation control to compliment Performance.
- Updated Plugins
- Patcher – Overhauled with animated connections and a fresh interface and Voice Effects (VFX).
- VFX Key Mapper – Remapps live or Piano roll note input. Transpose, keychange, chord etc.
- VFX Color Mapper – Piano roll note colors to control 16 independent generators/instruments/groups.
- Harmor – Komplexer WT wavetables, ‘Map audio regions to keys’ for sampler like functionality & more.
- ZGameEditor Visualizer – Create real-time or rendered HD video effects automated & synced to FL Studio.
- DirectWave – Native multi-timbral mode to play more than one patch from note colors in the Piano roll.
- Newtone 2
- Newtone 2 – Completely re-written with a new analysis and pitch engine for more accuracy.
- Workflow – Shortcuts & mouse actions now harmonize with FL Studio’s Piano roll and Playlist.
- Vibrato editor – Create vibrato effects including start/end amount and frequency & match existing vibrato.
- Warp editor – Warp mono or polyphonic audio, slice, re-time/quantize drum-loops, vocals.
- Free update – for existing owners.
- Flowstone / SynthMaker
- FL Flowstone – successor to the original Synthmaker instrument/effect plugin development application.
- Ruby – Now including the Ruby high level programming language for even more control.
- Create – Synths, effects & now control external hardware such as DMX (soon) and Robots.
- I/O – Supports USB devices, Wiimote, I/O cards, Wi-Fi, webcams and audio hardware.
- Make coffee – It’s true connected to the right robot, FL Studio can now make you a coffee!
FL Studio 11 is now available to purchase. New Image-Line customers can get 10% discount on their entire first order at the Image-Line online shop by using this promotional link.