Image-Line releases Harmor synthesizer plugin
Image-Line has announced the release of Harmor, a virtual synthesizer instrument for Windows.
Introducing a powerful additive / subtractive synthesizer, image synthesizer as well as audio resynthesizer, Harmor.
- Driven by a powerful additive synthesis engine.
- Features the multipoint envelope editor of Sytrus fame, applied to over 40 parameters, in 2 independent parts.
- Through the same envelope/mappings, randomize any parameter or link it to key or velocity, and even fine-tune each unison voice independently.
- Processing units can be rearranged in a semi-modular way.
- Image synthesis allow access to gain & pitch planes which you can tweak in the image editor of your choice.
- Audio resynthesis provides time stretching, pitch shifting, or less conventional manipulations of partials.
- Efficient CPU usage, including multi-threaded processing.
- Sound effects include distortion, chorus, delay and reverb, as well as the mighty Soundgoodizer based on the Maximus engine. Just like processing units, effect slots can be re-ordered. Each part has its own effect mix amount.
- Built-in spectrogram visualizes partials evolving.
Harmor for Windows (VST/FL STudio) is available to purchase for the introductory price of $99 USD until the 1st of October (regular price $149 USD).
New Image-Line customers get 10% off their first order at the Image-Line shop with this promo link.