Image-Line releases Ogun
Image-Line has released Ogun, a VST instrument capable of exceptionally rich metallic and shimmering timbres.
Ogun’s distinctive synthesis engine can generate more than 32,000 harmonics, modulated by high-level ‘harmonic mapping’ functions, that hand tonal control directly to the user.
- Massive additive synthesis engine (up to 32,767 harmonics).
- Realistic metallic timbres through harmonic randomization or timbre analysis (resynthesis).
- Fast, precise tonal shaping through multipoint envelopes (of Sytrus fame).
- Advanced Unison engine.
- XY modulation pad for live expressive control.
- Effects: Filter, Chorus, Delay, Reverb and EQ.
- Space-saving GUI.
Ogun is currently available as a VST plug-in for Windows PC (a Mac version is planned) and costs $79 USD, but until September 15th you get it free with any order from the Image-Line webstore.
Visit Image-Line for more information and a link to download the demo version of Ogun.
EastWest shipping Xsample Chamber Ensemble