Image-Line releases Sawer
Image-Line has released Sawer, a vintage modeling synthesizer, that cuts through the mix to deliver precisely articulated and punchy sounds.
Meticulous attention has been applied to the filter and envelope design in order to deliver a unique character reminicient of analog hardware.
- Main oscillator for subtractive synthesis: SAW shape with Sync frequency.
- Sub oscillator (-2 to +2 octaves) with level, phase & detune controls.
- 1 NOISE Oscillator.
- Variable polyphony (1 to 24 voices).
- 8 voice UNISON with user-adjustable stereo panning, detune and ‘Octaver’.
- SYNC & RING frequency modulation.
- 2 ADSR envelope generators (one user-assignable to modulation parameters).
- 4 FILTER modes – low pass (24 & 12 dB/Oct), band pass and high pass.
- Chorus, Phaser, Delay & Reverb effects.
- Muti-mode Arpeggiator.
Sawer is available as a VST instrument for Windows (Mac version coming soon) for a pre-sale price of $79 USD until the end of March (regular price $99 USD).
Visit Image-Line for more information, audio demos, and a link to download a demo version of Sawer.
RME now shipping HDSPe AIO