Image-Line updates Deckadance to v1.9
Image-Line has released version 1.9 of Deckadance, a DJ mixing software application for Windows and Mac.
Control Deckadance using your mouse, keyboard, midi_controller, timecoded vinyl and or CD system. No other DJ software supports more control formats and is as committed to 3rd party controller support as Deckadance.
Changes in Deckadance v1.9
- New synchronization engine – Songs are now totally locked in sync for whatever functions are performed within DD. Importantly, Deckadance can now be fully synchronized in other hosts such as Live including BPM & Phase.
- Snap & Quantize buttons – The GUI also gains new ‘Snap’ and ‘Quantize’ buttons to make cue point setting and jumps to cue points, seeks in waveforms & exit looping perfect synchronized with the beat.
- Loop settings – Improved to work per-beat rather than per-bar. This means faster, tighter repeats are now possible.
- Song manager – The song manager (SM) is now fully integrated into Deckadance. You can detach the SM window, great for multi-monitor setups. The SM includes iTunes integration for drag-&-drop between SM and iTunes. Import playlists and more.
- File Browser – A new File Browser replaces the old one. Designed for improved integration, searches and working with your files in Deckadance.
- Options & Setup – All setup and options have been organised into a unified tabbed system. Spend less time searching and more time tweaking options.
Deckadance for Windows and Mac is available to purchase for $99 USD (House Edition) / $179 USD (Club Edition). New Image-Line customers receive 10% discount on their entire first order by using this link.
Toontrack releases Chuck Ainlay EZmix Pack