Image-Line has released version 1.5 (RC) of Deckadance, a DJ mixing application for Windows and Mac.
Deckadance is a DJ mixing application that works either as a standalone program OR as a VSTi plugin inside your favourite host.
You can control Deckadance using your mouse, keyboard & most existing midi controllers & timecoded vinyl and CD systems.
Changes in Deckadance v1.5
- Deckadance 1.5.0
- Batch analysis of songs.
- Added native support for Vestax VCI-300.
- New beatgrid move via mouse over the waveform (SHIFT+CLICK+MOVE).
- Improved DVS engine when elastique time-stretching is disabled.
- Improved loop/leap exit function (more smoother now).
- Improved cue jump when loop/leap is active (it will be disabled automatically).
- Fix a bug when unplug midi devices at runtime on windows computers.
- Fix several bugs and maintenance.
- Deckadance 1.4.6
- Fix a problem when dropping songs into decks.
- Fix a problem when scracthing with some controllers.
- Deckadance 1.4.5
- Added BPM read from ID3 tags.
- Added support to load/import iTunes playlists.
- Improved audio engine (more faster now).
- Improved automix engine (fixed some problems).
- Improved Windows graphic render (waveforms & fonts).
- Improved Windows open folder dialog.
- Fix a problem in the browser search function (related to case sensitive words).
- Fix a problem with the “start in beat sync” feature.
- New OpenGl render engine for Windows.
- New Font size function (small, medium, large).
- New Playlist size function (small, medium, large).
- Added function to select “Auto” or “Manual” beatgrid mode.
- New support for ID3V1 and ID3V2 tags.
- New unicode support for playlist/browser items.
- Improved playlist/browser drawing.
- Added support for Dj-Tech Kontrol One.
- Added support for Stanton SCS-3D.
- Added support for Hercules Dj Control Steel.
Deckadance is available for Windows and Mac starting at $99 USD.
Visit Image-Line for more information.