Image-Line has released version 1.5.3 of Deckadance, the DJ mixing software for Windows and Mac.
Changes since Deckadance v1.5.1
- Added 14 “inverted” midi functions in the “learn” midi control system.
- Fixed a problem of distorsion in the output channels when DD is hosted by FL & Live.
- Fixed a read/save problem with beatmark files on windows computers.
- Fixed native support for Openlabs dBeat.
- Fixed a synchronization problem when master tempo engine is active.
- Improved audio engine.
- Improved DVS system to get rid of “sticker drift” problems.
- Fixed visual problem in the pitch sliders in DVS mode and soundcard at 48KHz.
- Improved double/half buttons behavior in the BPM setup panel.
- Updated minihost.
Deckadance is still available for purchase with a 20% discount until 20 June, 2009.
A fully functional demo version of Deckadance is available for download here.
Visit Image-Line for more information.