Image-Line has released version 18.104.22.168 of DirectWave, a virtual sampler instrument for Windows.
DirectWave is one of the most complete VSTi samplers currently available.
It loads and edits most of the existing sound formats out there (WAV (any), SF2 (Soundfont), AKP (Akai), Propellerheads Recycle, Native Instruments Battery, Kontakt *(nki), GIGA *(gig) & eMagic EXS24, …) and it can even sample your existing VSTi instruments.
Changes in DirectWave v22.214.171.124
- Added trigger groups (random triggering).
- Now searches for samples in subfolder with program name when loading .dwp.
- Increased max size of zone and program name to 128.
- Implemented new save/restore routine, unified across FL/VST and dwp/dwb.
- Changed config file extension from .cfg to .dwcfg to avoid conflict with Logic.
- Bug fix: crash in VST sampling because of buffer overflow.
- Bug fix: read sample position offset fields from sf2 file (start, end, loop start, loop end).
- Bug fix: zone voice count display.
- Bug fix: visual representation of programs in library if their names were too long.
DirectWave is available as an instrument plug-in for Windows PC (FL Studio plugin/VST), priced at $99 USD. New Image-Line customers can get an additional 10% discount on their entire first order with this promo link.