Image-Line updates DirectWave to v1.4.9
Image-Line has released version 1.4.9 of DirectWave, a sampler instrument for Windows.
DirectWave is one of the most complete VSTi samplers currently available.
It loads and edits most of the existing sound formats out there (WAV (any), SF2 (Soundfont), AKP (Akai), Propellerheads Recycle, Native Instruments Battery, Kontakt (nki), GIGA (gig) & eMagic EXS24, …) and it can even sample your existing VSTi instruments.
Changes in DirectWave v1.4.9
- Fixed loading old states saved with total recall.
- Save wave files before saving the .dwp file.
- Now responds to FL max polyphony value.
- No more drag and drop of foreign formats in DW Player.
- “Save program” now shows a dialog window if the filename isn’t valid.
- Minimize lock when loading of settings.
- Update browser after saving a program or bank.
DirectWave is available to purchase for Windows PC (FL Studio/VST), priced at $99 USD. It is also available as part of the FL Studio Signature Bundle. New Image-Line customers can get 10% discount on a purchase from the Image-Line store with this promo link.