Image-Line updates FPC (Fruity Pad Controller) to v220.127.116.11
Image-Line has updated its FPC for FL Studio to version 18.104.22.168.
FPC (Fruity Pad Controller) is a software plugin similar to the hardware Akai MPC™ unit, coded & optimized for the FL Studio platform.
FPC is a self-contained multi-layer/velocity drum machine that makes it easy to create, edit and swap drum kits on the fly. FPC supports 16 multi-layered patches for banks A and B.
We recently made some urgent updates to FPC that fix a number of bugs causing crashes under FL Studio 10.0.9.
Changes in FPC v22.214.171.124
- Fixed: pad preset export doesn’t set file extension.
- Fixed: pad preset selection results in error on deletion.
- Fixed: pad preset default folders didn’t exist (updated paths.dat).
- Fixed crash after clicking “Save entire kit as pad presets”.
- Fixed crash dropping samples on pad that was already playing.
- Fixed freeze when changing midi presets.
Registered FL Studio users can get the FPC update at the Looptalk forum.
More information: Image-Line