Image-Line has updated Groove Machine, a virtual groove box instrument for Windows and Mac.
Groove Machine has proved to be hugely popular and with all the eager grooving and loooping this has shaken out a few bugs that are squashed with the latest version (see below).
Changes in Groove Machine v1.0.1
- CPU optimizations for low-latency audio.
- Fixed stutter crash that occurred in some cases.
- Fixed stutter freezes that occurred in some cases.
- Sample loading now remembers recent folder and opens from there.
- AIFF format waves now load.
- Graphical glitch when opening the note editor fixed.
- Note: Ctrl button not being captured under OSX (fix scheduled soon for 1.0.2).
Groove Machine for Windows and Mac is available to purchase for the introductory price of $99 USD until November 2, 2011 (regular price $149 USD).
New Image-Line customers can get an additional 10% off their first order at the Image-Line online shop here.