Impact Soundworks releases Plectra Series 2: Highland Harps for Kontakt
Impact Soundworks has released Highland Harps, a new Plectra Series sample library featuring a collection of stringed instruments.
Continuing our Plectra Series of plucked, picked and strummed string instruments from around the world comes this collection of traditional folk harps!
Featuring the lyre, lap harp, and celtic harp, this KONTAKT 4 sample library evokes images of the Irish countryside, Appalachian splendor, tall tales and a heart mug of mead beside a crackling fire. The intimate, close-miced sound is ideal for traditional, folk, medieval and Renaissance music as well as modern scores in any number of styles.
Highland Harps features
- Lyre, celtic harp and lap harp recorded across 14 ‘Natural’ patches.
- 2.28gb of NCW-compressed samples.
- Dry, intimate recordings suitable for a variety of styles.
- Plucks, hammered playing, harmonics.
- Traditional bow and ebowed, percussion and glissandi.
- 10 ‘Designed’ patches with pads/ambiance and plucked-style sounds.
- Scripted interface for easy tweaking, effects and humanization.
- Kontakt 4+ format.
The sample library is available to purchase for $49 USD. A bundle of Plectra Series 1 (8-string Acoustic Bouzouki) and 2 costs $79 USD.
Coolsoft updates VirtualMIDISynth to v1.4.0