Impact Soundworks releases ReForged: Cinematic Metallic Sound Design
Impact Soundworks has launched ReForged: Cinematic Metallic Sound Design, a sound design instrument for Native Instruments Kontakt designed with composers in mind.
Recorded and produced by award-winning designer Ali Lacey, this library captures a full suite of found metal objects in intimate detail with expressive articulations and playing techniques.
These natural sounds were then transformed, morphed, reshaped and processed to create an entirely new collection of samples: cinematic impacts, slams, textures, atmospheres, tonal elements, rhythmic loops, and noises. In total, ReForged features over 1,900+ inspiring Natural & Designed samples.
This library will give you endless inspiration for your own compositions & productions with its powerful synth engine, along with ALL samples provided as WAV & REX2 for further mangling + editing.
- Over 1,900 natural + designed sounds.
- Dozens of deep-sampled found metals.
- Hundreds of cinematic impacts.
- Textures, atmospheres, FX + noises.
- Tonal elements, transitions, synths.
- Extensive loop + rhythm collection.
- Inspiring & sleek UI w/ synth engine.
- Custom FX rack + sequencer/gater.
- 30+ internal engine/FX presets.
ReForged is available for purchase for the introductory price of $119 USD until December 31st, 2014 (MSRP $139 USD). Requires Kontakt 5 full version.