IMSTA FESTA 2011 – The Future of Music Technology
IMSTA FESTA comes back to New York for the second year running after a very successful inaugural event in 2010. This year’s focus will be on The Future of Music Technology showcasing what’s hot and what’s next for music makers around the world.
IMSTA FESTA brings a collection of the top audio technology companies together in an environment where they can interact with music makers face-to-face. Anyone who makes music will benefit from this event in a number of ways.
IMSTA FESTA is a FREE event. Doors open at 11:00AM and we go until 7:00PM. Open to anyone interested in the art of music making; professionals, semi-Pros, hobbyists and students. All visitors must register on-line www.imsta.org. Early registration is recommended.
Lots of new highlights to come for 2011!
2010 EVENT highlights
- All the top music technology companies gathered in a hands-on environment. MORE THIS YEAR!
- Attendees packed in for the Shocklee Innertainment Panel Series hosted by Shocklee Entertainment. These panels included industry heavy weights that coached visitors on how to get the most out of their music. BACK FOR 2011!
- Visitors were encouraged to enter Akon’s Hitlab Song Competition for a chance to perform in front of Akon and win a record label contract. The first, second and third place winners also received software prize packages from world-class music software companies.
- Just for attending, visitors received $100 of FREE software courtesy of IK Multimedia.
- Finally, Mr. Clyde Stubblefield, the ‘funky drummer’ from James Brown’s band of the 60’s and 70’s made his first New York appearance in ages and blow the audience away!
IMSTA FESTA takes place 11:00 am – 7:00 pm, Saturday September 24, 2011, at the SAE Institute in New York.
More information: IMSTA