Igor Vasiliev of iMusicAlbum has released version 1.5 of FieldScaper, an advanced field recorder combined with a sound warp engine and a collection of ready to use dynamic presets for iPad and iPhone.
FieldScaper is an advanced field recorder combined with a sound warp engine and a collection of ready to use dynamic presets for iPad and iPhone.
This update adds a new way to use FieldScaper. For more convenient use as a field recorder on iPhone just rotate it to landscape orientation. This transforms the user interface into a full screen recorder without oscillator. The new feature is very convenient for recording and editing samples on an iPhone.
Changes in FieldScaper v1.5
- Full screen recorder / sample editor for iPhone landscape.
- Supported Dropbox service for download and upload files.
- Improved Inter-App Audio support as Musical Instrument and Effect.
- Supported Inter-App Audio MIDI connection, BPM and transport controls.
- List of assignable MIDI controls divided by categories.
- Direct, Pick-up and Scaling modes for faders with MIDI controller.
- Sending states of buttons and faders for display state on MIDI controller.
- Improved automatic start f or mode “Loop A” in the looper.
- Improved user interface for built-in description.
- Updated description of the application.
- Several minor bugs have been fixed.
FieldScaper for iPad & iPhone is available from the App Store for $8.99 USD.
More information: FieldScaper