NuBi has released NuBi LE v1.1.0 and Spinner LE v1.0.0.
NuBi LE is a a Drawbar Organ clone and Spinner LE is a two-band rotary chorus (“leslie simulation”).
Changes to NuBi LE
- Added true tonewheel foldback (was frequency only previously)
- Moved Perc Enable MIDI CC from #66 (sustain pedal) to #21
- Added presets: “Acc Bass” and extra scratch pad (now 32 presets)
Visit the NuBi website for more information and a link to download the package containing both NuBi LE and Spinner LE.
NuBi LE has been updated to version 1.8. NuBi LE is a freeware drawbar organ clone with pure-virtual tonewheels.
Updated v1.0 -> v1.8
- Not responding properly to MIDI program change messages
- Revise parameter setting code
- Program changes not “completed” in hosts that issued AllNotesOff before issuing a program change message
- “NuBiLE” reported as “ToneWhls”
- Add OutTrim Config Item
- Alternate MIDI channel input not handled correctly
- Changes to Presets were not reflected when project was saved
- The tuning CC (06) was being used improperly – it is now disabled
- “ToneWhls” was displayed in the mixer – even for NuBi LE
- revise GUI with new control elements
- add CCMap.JPG to distribution ( MIDI CC# map over GUI image )
- revise mix control for smoother transition to mid point
For more information and a link to download NuBi LE visit nubi3.com. If you donate $22 or more you will receive the latest copy of Spinner (a two-band rotary chorus VST effect) for free.
NuBi LE, a freeware drawbar organ VSTi is now available from nubi3.com.
- 75-note range (standard 61 pitches + added low octave + 2 extra high notes)
- 9 “standard” drawbars
- 3 scale modes – includes legacy gear tuning
- 2 independent percussion voices with 4 mode algorithms
- Advanced algorithm, adjustable Key Click level on Attack and Release
- Fully configurable vibrato/chorus
- Zipper-less expression pedal support via MIDI CC# 11
- Very low CPU usage
Check nubi3.com for a link to download NuBi LE.
B. Serrano has announced the release of Anubis, a freeware virtual analog synthesizer VST instrument for Windows.
- 16-notes polyphonic.
- 2 oscillators with X-Mod and Sync.
- Randomizable ADSR.
- Graphical modulation envelopes up to 32 stages.
- 2 LFOs, host BPM syncable.
- 1 multi-mode filter (same as Adonis 2), randomizable.
- 7×7 modulation-matrix.
- Vibrato, Tremolo (host BPM syncable), Delay and Chorus.
- MIDI learn.
- CPU friendly.
Anubis is available as a freeware VST instrument plug-in for Windows PC.
More information: B. Serrano
NuBi has released NxtPhase v1.0, a freeware phaser VST plug-in effect for Windows.
- Config 4-way switch: Mono, Mono to Stereo, 2 Channel Single phase LFO, 2 Channel Dual Phase LFO
- LFO: Range, Speed, Shift, Depth
- Phaser Stages: 6 | 8 | 10 | 12 | 14 | 16
- Polarity switch
- Out Level: -8 to +16 dB
- MIDI CC Support
Visit NuBi3.com for more information and a link to download NxtPhase v1.0.