NuBi LE has been updated to version 1.8. NuBi LE is a freeware drawbar organ clone with pure-virtual tonewheels.
Updated v1.0 -> v1.8
- Not responding properly to MIDI program change messages
- Revise parameter setting code
- Program changes not “completed” in hosts that issued AllNotesOff before issuing a program change message
- “NuBiLE” reported as “ToneWhls”
- Add OutTrim Config Item
- Alternate MIDI channel input not handled correctly
- Changes to Presets were not reflected when project was saved
- The tuning CC (06) was being used improperly – it is now disabled
- “ToneWhls” was displayed in the mixer – even for NuBi LE
- revise GUI with new control elements
- add CCMap.JPG to distribution ( MIDI CC# map over GUI image )
- revise mix control for smoother transition to mid point
For more information and a link to download NuBi LE visit nubi3.com. If you donate $22 or more you will receive the latest copy of Spinner (a two-band rotary chorus VST effect) for free.
NuBi has set the NuBi Plus package free.
It seems development of these plug-ins has stopped and they will be available for download until the NuBi3 web domain expires. (remind me to put up links to these nice plug-ins when it does)
The NuBi Plus package contains:
- NuBi Plus, a drawbar organ VSTi like NuBi LE but with some extra features (I have no idea what exactly, but the GUI looks ultra sweet!).
- Spinner, a two band rotary chorus effect
- and VFX, a two-band “cross-over” VST effect plug-in with “valve” effects
These plug-ins are really nice, so if you appreciate them please let the author know and email him.
You can download the NuBi Plus package here.
NuBi has released NuBi LE v1.1.0 and Spinner LE v1.0.0.
NuBi LE is a a Drawbar Organ clone and Spinner LE is a two-band rotary chorus (“leslie simulation”).
Changes to NuBi LE
- Added true tonewheel foldback (was frequency only previously)
- Moved Perc Enable MIDI CC from #66 (sustain pedal) to #21
- Added presets: “Acc Bass” and extra scratch pad (now 32 presets)
Visit the NuBi website for more information and a link to download the package containing both NuBi LE and Spinner LE.
NuBi LE, a freeware drawbar organ VSTi is now available from nubi3.com.
- 75-note range (standard 61 pitches + added low octave + 2 extra high notes)
- 9 “standard” drawbars
- 3 scale modes – includes legacy gear tuning
- 2 independent percussion voices with 4 mode algorithms
- Advanced algorithm, adjustable Key Click level on Attack and Release
- Fully configurable vibrato/chorus
- Zipper-less expression pedal support via MIDI CC# 11
- Very low CPU usage
Check nubi3.com for a link to download NuBi LE.
Related: Posted in on
NuBi has released NuBi LE v1.1.0 and Spinner LE v1.0.0. NuBi LE is a a
Drawbar Organ clone and Spinner LE is a two-band rotary chorus (“leslie
LUXONIX updates LFX-1310, the freeware VST/AU multi-fx. LFX-1310 is a free plug-in multi-effector including 24 types of algorithm and 3 serial slots. This freeware is the stand-alone version of Effecting Module of Ravity(S) & Ravity(R). … read more
The BetabugsAudio edition of George Yohng’s W1 takes the same spectacular limiting engine and gives it a new interface. The W1 interface follows the BetabugsAudio tradition of simplicity and elegance, while providing an inspiring appearance … read more
FrettedSynth has released Helian FU22. FU22 is designed to be a compressed fuzz oriented amp-sim, with the inclusion of a clean channel. It can be used for clean tones AND you can get some real … read more
Steinberg has updated Nuendo to version 220.127.116.118. Nuendo now includes a unique new Control Room bussing and monitoring system. Version 3.2. offers a complex yet flexible new bus system that allows separate mixes to be … read more
LiveSlice is a beat slicer (VSTi for windows only, OSX version is planned) that can do much more than just slice beats. You can load up to 64 wave files at a time, slice them … read more