Indie Fingers Volume One: The Bridge – electric guitar fingered arpeggios
Dream Audio Tools has announced the release of Indie Fingers Volume One: The Bridge, a sample library for Native Instruments based on electric guitar arpeggios and intervals.
Indie Fingers includes multisampled fingered arpeggios and guitar sequences, to offer a modern yet sophisticated edgy pop/rock guitar tone toolset, played on a Strat, bridge position. Great when used in a pop/rock arrangement or as additional indie flavour to modern movie scoring.
Arpeggios have been designed to be played together for unlimited combinations. Mid-Bass range arpeggios, high range arpeggios, repetitions, fingered chords and more.
Indie Fingers Volume one – The Bridge features
- Tempo synced.
- All samples are 24bit.
- 27 .nki patches featuring 33 different multi-sampled arpeggios and double stops played on a Strat, clean setting, bridge position.
- Over 370 loops and 470 Mbytes (Ncw compressed size).
- Patches are provided both in full and half tempo.
- Low memory usage, Laptop ready.
- Only analog boutique pedals in chain to offer a true authentic eletric guitar tone. No digital emulations used.
- Designed effect variations activable (Chorus, Delay, Distortion, Reverb).
The Indie Fingers library for Kontakt (requires full version 4.2.3 or above) is available to purchase for the introductory price of 14.90 for a limited time (regular 19.90 EUR).
More information: Dream Audio Tools