Industrial Strength Records releases Cinematic Tools Volume 1
Industrial Strength Records has released Cinematic Tools Volume 1, a collection of cinematic sounds by Fred Devanlay.
At Industrial Strength we are always reaching further to bring you the finest underground sample and preset packs for your music productions, so we are extremely proud to broaden our scope and present our first primer collection of effects and cinematic kits especially made for the modern cinematic producer.
Cinematic Tools is a pristine effect collection and was produced by none other than Fred Devanlay. Fred has been a composer and sound designer for 18 years, he has co produced and engineered for French Dj’s Claude Monnet, Erik Rug and Martin Solveig.
Cinematic Tools Volume 1 features
- 5 Cinematic Kits (main cues and layers).
- 76 REX2 Loops, 151 Apple Loops, 151 Acid Loops.
- Includes 10 Explosions, 44 Impact Hits, 24 Pass by-Swell, 12 Pulses, 26 Reverse, 26 Rise-Dive, 32 Whoosh.
- Bonus Kits: 12 Logic EXS Kits + 15 Kontakt4 Kits.
- 1.77 GB content, 24-bit audio quality.
Cinematic Tools Vol. 1 is available to purchase from Loopmasters for £24.95 GBP.
Prime Loops releases Tropical ShakeUp