Industrial Strength has released The Sound Of London Acid Techno, a sample pack by Chris Liberator and Sterling Moss, two leading pioneers in Acid Techno.
Chris and Sterling have amassed a huge body of work together having released tracks on all the labels in the Stay Up Forever Collective, the home of London Acid Techno.
With releases on Stay Up Forever, Scythe Squadron, Cluster, Hive, Yolk, 99.9, and Maximum Minimum, Prolekult, Hydraulix, Smitten and Apex recordings to name a few, their massive body of work is truly the driving force of London Acid Techno.
This Industrial Strength artist pack contains over 1000 files to make this the most comprehensive and usable Acid Techno pack on the market. The pack can also be abused and fused in any electronic music production.
The Sound Of London Acid Techno features
- 506 MB content, 24-bit audio quality.
- 270 Brain Rattling 909 Kick, Snare, Hats, Rim, Tom, Ride, Crash, Clap and Full Loops.
- 211 Acid Sizzling Loops.
- 60 Rolling Synth and Throbbing 303 Bass Loops.
- 130 Full, Top and Kick Drum Loops.
- 30 Lead Loops.
- 170 Drum One shots.
- 36 Acid hits.
- 36 Bass Hits.
- 10 Synth Hits.
- 10 Synth Stabs.
- 10 Vocal Samples.
- Includes 700 Rex2 Loops and 703 Apple Loops.
- Patches include 6 Deck Fx with Kontakt and Battery kit, 3 Battery Kits, 11 Maschine Kits, 6 Kontakt Multi Kits.
- ReFill version also available.
The Sound Of London Acid Techno is available to purchase from Loopmasters for £22.95 GBP.