Inear Display releases BowEcho modular mangling delay
Inear Display has released BowEcho, a modular delay effect plug-in for Windows.
BowEcho is a modular sound mangler based on 4 delay lines. It offers a large palette of sound design options thanks to 4 LFOs that can run at control or audio rate, 4 Mixers that can also act as gainers, basic filters, ringmodulators or stereo splitters, and the ability to route the output of each module the way you want. For example the LFOs can act as raw oscillators that can be used to ringmodulate the feedback path of a delay line. The delay times can be modulated over a wide range to generate noisy glitches or basic pitchshifting of the input.
BowEcho is a versatile delay plugin that can adapt to your sonic needs : use it as a simple flanger with only one delay and one LFO, or go crazy and route all modules in absurd ways to produce creepy screaming drones.
- 4 delay lines with optional tempo sync.
- 4 “mixers” that can also act as gainers, basic filters, ringmodulators and stereo splitters.
- 4 LFOs with optional tempo sync and the ability to run at audio rate.
- flexible modular routing.
- MIDI learn.
- MIDI program change support.
- Vector based resizable user interface.
- Cross-platform presets.
- 62 factory presets by Ivo Ivanov, Daed, and Apparition.
- Lifetime free updates for registered customers.
BowEcho for Windows and Mac (VST/AU) is available to purchase for the introductory price of 10 EUR until October 6th, 2013 (regular 20 EUR).