Inear Display has announced Danaides, a sequenced sound mangler with a powerful modulation section.
It gives you the ability to route the input signal through a filter and three sound destruction effect processors : a “driller” that will loop and repitch very small slices of the signal, a “metalizer” delay and a samplerate reducer.
- 3 sound mangling effects : “driller”, “metalizer” and “reducer” .
- 1 pre-filter with mode morph (Lowpass, Bandpass, Highpass).
- Effect selection sequencer.
- Dry-wet sequencer.
- 2 Morph LFOs with 2 sub-LFOs each.
- Host tempo sync for the LFOs.
- Modulation inputs for each effect/filter parameters.
- Sequence randomizers.
- Global randomizer.
- MIDI learn.
- MIDI program change support.
- MIDI layout for TouchOSC on IPad.
- Vector based resizable User Interface.
- Cross-platform presets.
- 61 factory presets.
- Lifetime free updates for registered customers.
Danaides for Windows and Mac (VST/AU) is available to purchase for the introductory price of 10 EUR until March 5th, 2013 (regular 20 EUR).