Inear Display has announced the release of Incipit, a creative delay effect plugin for Windows and Mac.
Created with sound designers in mind, Incipit is also a perfect fit for musicians who want to quickly mutate their sounds.
Whether you need a subtle dub delay or a twisted alien texture, the intuitive user interface will get out of your way to quickly craft the perfect patch for the task.
- 3 Effect Chains including Pitch Shifter, Delay with optional tempo sync and output gain and panoramic controls.
- Mix amount for all the Pitch Shifters and Delays.
- Warm Sounding Multi-mode Filter (Lowpass, Highpass, Bandpass, Notch).
- Dry/Wet Control.
- 4 LFO Modulators with optional tempo sync and optional high rate mode (up to 1000 Hz).
- 3 Macro Modulators.
- All Modulations are processed at audio rate.
- Intuitive Modulation Matrix with positive and negative modulation amounts.
- Global Modulation Depth scaling parameter.
- Randomizer with sub-groups and random amount control.
- Over 70 factory presets.
- Clean Color Coded Interface.
- Scalable User Interface (up to 200%).
- Cross-Platform presets.
- MIDI Learn.
- MIDI program change support.
Incipit (VST/AU) is available for purchase for 39 EUR ex. VAT.
Inear Display has also set free some of its previously released plugins.
You will probably be eager to know what will happen to the older plugins. I have discontinued them two years ago and I don’t plan to step back on this. The code has not been updated in a long time and it would make little sense to try to bring them in the new line-up.
That being said I don’t want to leave the existing users out in the cold so I have decided to put the latest installers as free downloads, with generic registration keys provided for the plugins that need them. A few of them won’t be available at all anymore either because they were ported over to Glitchmachines (with free or cheap crossgrades for registered customers) or because I have some complete rewrite in the works.
Gorgon (agressive distortion), R_mem (morphing granulator), Danaides (sequenced sound mangler), Bowecho (quad modular delay), and Sickndstroy (experimental lofi effect) are now all available for download at no charge.
More information: Inear Display