Inear Display releases Rmpx4 multi-effect plugin
Inear Display has launched Rmpx4, a multi effect processor focused on modulations.
Based around three classic effects (multimode filter, pitchshifter and delay), its aim is to generate evolving variations of the input audio by crossfading between two instances of each effect and modulating their key parameters using an extensive array of control modules.
4 LFOs with optional tempo sync and 2 envelope followers can have their output inverted or combined using mixers and multipliers. From subtle dub delays to mad glitch sequences, rmpx4 will help you generate complex variations of your original ideas.
- 2 filters with lowpass, highpass and bandpass modes.
- 2 pitchshifters with buffer size and feedback settings.
- 2 delay lines with tempo sync and time interpolation.
- Crossfade control to morph between instances of each effect.
- Mix controls for the pitchshifter and delay modules + global Dry/Wet control.
- 4 LFOs with optional tempo sync.
- 2 envelope followers.
- 2 modulation signals inverters.
- 2 modulation signals mixers.
- 2 modulation signals multipliers.
- Processed signal gain control.
- Optional DC blocker in the output module.
- Panic button to clean the delay lines if needed.
- MIDI Learn.
- MIDI Program Change Support.
- Vector based resizable user interface (Windows and OS X only).
- Cross-platform presets.
- 111 factory presets.
- Lifetime free updates for registered customers.
The plugin is available to purchase at the introductory 50% discount for one week.