Inear Display updates Bucephal to v1.2 + New Year Sale
Inear Display has updated the Becuphal effect plugin for Windows and Mac to version 1.2.
Bucephal is a sound mangling plugin based on two delay lines designed to be mutated by four modulators freely assignable to the time and feedback.
Changes in Becuphal v1.2
- Everything has been rewritten from scratch.
- Brand new UI, totally vector based so that it can be resized using the bottom right handle.
- New custom preset format : the presets can now be shared between all platforms / formats.
- New copy protection scheme using a serial number .
- New MIDI learn system.
- MIDI LFO retrigger.
- Factory presets by Ivo Ivanov from GLITCHMACHINES.
- Gain slider for each delay line.
- Assignable modulator for delay time and feedback with independent modulation amount.
- 2 Envelope followers and 2 LFOs.
- New sensitivity control for the envelope followers.
- New waveshaper mode : “dirt” based on the algorithm used in Gorgon.
- “Hard clipper” and “dirt” modes now have an additional “Boost” control.
- Some minor bug fixes.
Bucephal for Windows and Mac (VST/AU) costs 20 EUR. You can still take advantage of the new year sale to get 50% off any purchase by entering the code NOISY2013 at checkout.
ESI releases MAYA44 USB+ USB audio solution