Inear Display updates Eurydice to v1.2
Inear Display has released version 1.2 of Eurydice, a semi-modular sound mangling plugin focused on sound design.
The original Eurydice was based on two sound buffers, two multimode filters and two crushers. Starting with version 1.2, these blocks can now be combined in multiple ways thanks to the introduction of a patch panel that allows you to bend the signal path to your will.
Changes in Eurydice
- Rewritten from scratch.
- Linux native VST version (32 and 64 bit).
- Patch panel allowing free audio/modulation routing.
- 4 LFOs.
- 4 signal mixers.
- 2 signal multipliers.
- “x 100? rate mode for the LFOs.
- Master gain control.
- Filter morph.
- Independent mix control for the crushers.
- Buffer sync helper.
- Retrigger LFOs via MIDI.
- New preset system and format (presets made with previous versions are not compatible).
Eurydice (VST/AU) is available to purchase for 20 EUR until April 29th, 2013 (regular 30 EUR).