Note: this post is from 2006, outbound links may be broken.
Interruptor updates Bionic Delay to v1.2
Interruptor has updated Bionic Delay, a VST plug-in that gives you separate control over the delay times on left and right channel and is suitable for ping pong delays and drifting delays.
In v1.2 a new control “stereo width” is added.
- tape model including tape saturation, wow, flutter, low and high pass filtering
- separate control of delay time for left and right channel
- The delay time is not entered in milliseconds but as a notelength (in relation to the song tempo in your sequencer). The Groove parameter allows fine tuning from tripplet to dotted note timing.
- “Drift” parameter gives you the possibility to create delays wandering to the left or to right in the stereo field
- press the “Ping Pong” button to create delays alternating between left and right speaker.
- parameter “Smooth” creates continuous delay time changes like on a real tape delay (no digital clicks when changing delay time during the song)
- parameter “Stereo Width” varies stereo effect from subtle to drastic
- all parameters are controllable by midi controllers.
- pop-up hints help to understand the function of each control on the user interface.
Visit Interruptor.ch for more information and a link to download Bionic Delay v1.2.