Cableguys has published a new tutorial video on its Curve 2 synthesizer instrument, in which Dan Worrall demonstrates how to design your own sounds.
Curve is a software synthesizer with an irresistible waveform editor, huge sound library and slick interface. Ideal for both experimentation and detailed tweaking at an excellent sound quality.
Curve 2 is available for Windows and Mac (VST/AU), priced at 119 EUR / $159 USD incl. VAT.
Cableguys has also announced it has updated all its plugins to fix some rare bugs.
The new versions are: Curve 2.6.2, FilterShaper 3.3.2, VolumeShaper 4.2.2, PanShaper 1.1.2, MidiShaper 1.5.1 and PanCake 2.3.1.
Changes in Cableguys plugins
- Fixed a rare crash bug in VolumeShaper and PanShaper.
- Fixed rare CPU spikes with the Sallen-Key type filters in Curve and FilterShaper.
- Fixed a minor issue with steps editing on macOS.
- Fixed a bug which could lead to a wrongly selected band in VolumeShaper and PanShaper.
- Double-clicking sets parameters to their default values now.
The updated version are now available for download, including free demos and the free PanCake plugin. Full version are available to registered customers.
More information: Cableguys