Intua updates BeatMaker 2 for iOS to v2.5
Intua has updated its BeatMaker 2 music workstation app for iOS to version 2.5.
BeatMaker 2: the most advanced mobile music workstation.
Combining music production tools that were behind the success of countless artists, BeatMaker 2 is a powerful, easy-to-use composition interface for amateurs and professionals alike.
Changes in BeatMaker v2.5
- Compatible with Apple iOS Inter-App Audio (iOS7 only, iPhone+iPad).
- Compatible with iOS 7 on all devices (fix the graphic glitch on iPhone 5S).
- INTUA Sound Store for getting new kits and sound banks.
- New effect: Stereo delay.
- MIDI note learn on drum machine: configure each drum sampler exactly like your MIDI controller.
- MIDI Clock and MIDI transport messages improved.
- Quick MIDI CC touch’n’learn on instruments, mixer and effects controls.
- Every instrument will listen on MIDI Channel #1 by default.
- Take-over mode for reading back sequencer automations.
- Looping will no longer reset automations.
- OMNI disabled by default.
- MIDI Clock messages are sent by default.
- Auto-saved sessions (“Last Session”) now saved with project name, in a special directory “Auto-saved Sessions”.
- MIDI configuration templates will now save custom note mapping.
- GM Drum mapping mode in Drum Machine MIDI configuration panel.
- Note length can be edited directly on the pattern editor.
- Missing samples will still be displayed on pads and keyboard mapping editor for easier recovery (prefixed with a cross).
- Update to Audiobus SDK 1.0.2.
- Other fixes and enhancements.
BeatMaker 2 for iOS costs $19.99 USD.