iraisynn attinom has released version 1.03 of ommarunn, a 6-oscillator randomizable synthesizer/sound design tool for Windows.
It is a refined and simpler version of araucann. The replacement of envLFOs by LFOs makes it lighter on the CPU, simpler to work with and gives a totally new flavor of randomization. You can also include / exclude parameters from the randomization process.
It offers frequency modulation, amplitude (ring) modulation, phase modulation, additive and subtractive synthesis techniques, all at the same time. It has 6 filtered oscillators modulated by 32 LFOs.
ommarunn does not rely on presets. It is designed to be completely randomizable and produce complex and unique sounds at the push of a button.
Changes in ommarunn v1.03
- Added option to compress before reverb and delay.
- Added global smoothing *10 button.
- Added free running LFOs on / off switch.
- Added output volume knob.
- Optimized auto gain algorithms.
- Fixed math in output math module.
- Fixed a bug where oscillators lost phase setting when host DAW started playback.
ommarunn for Windows (32-bit VST) is available for 25 EUR (incl. 24% VAT).
More information: iraisynn attinom