iZotope RX key features
- Denoiser – suppress broadband and tonal noise without the harsh artifacts of other solutions.
- Spectral Repair – remove intermittent noises, corrupted intervals and gaps with Spectral Repair re-synthesis.
- Declipper – eliminate overload distortion by automatically rebuilding clipped sections of audio.
- Hum Removal – clean up hum and buzz caused by poor wiring and other electrical problems.
- Declicker – remove impulse noises like clicks, crackles and pops, digital artifacts and more.
- Advanced Spectrogram – see more detail with innovative metering and the most advanced spectrogram display available.
- Select by time and frequency to isolate and repair noise with surgical precision.
- Save time by processing multiple settings in parallel, and revert to earlier settings with an undo history view.
RX Advanced is an extended version of RX designed for professionals who want greater control over signal processing and delivery options. RX Advanced adds iZotope MBIT+ dithering panel with full control over dithering options, 64-bit SRC resampling panel with a full range of control, Advanced manual declicking, Multi-resolution declipping, Multi-resolution spectral repair modes, and Advanced denoiser parameters.
iZotope RX is available as a stand-alone application for Windows (XP, x64, Vista) and Mac OS X 10.3.9 or later (Universal Binary). RX costs $349 USD, and RX Advanced $1199 USD.
(Note: While RX is a standalone application, iZotope is currently developing plug-in versions of RX’s real time modules for use in your favorite DAW. When you buy RX or RX advanced, you will receive these plug-ins at no additional charge when they are released. RX plug-ins are currently planned for early 2008).