Note: this post is from 2009, outbound links may be broken.
iZotope releases Ozone 4
iZotope has released Ozone 4, the complete mastering system in a single plug-in.
Ozone 4 combines seven essential mastering processors into one complete system, letting you give your mixes a finished, full and professional sound. Ozone’s critically acclaimed IRC™ Loudness Maximizer gives you commercial volume and fullness without distorting or coloring your mix. An eight band Paragraphic EQ combines linear phase precision with the warmth and character of analog equalizers and even lets you intelligently match your mix to reference tracks. Innovative Multiband Dynamics, Harmonic Exciter and Stereo Imaging tools add depth and polish to your music.
Ozone 4 key features
- Includes seven essential mastering tools: Loudness Maximizer, Paragraphic EQ, Multiband Dynamics, Multiband Stereo Imaging, Harmonic Exciter, Dithering, Mastering Reverb.
- Analog-modeled processing combined with linear phase precision.
- Elegant, highly efficient user interface.
- Extensive metering and spectrum analysis tools help you get better results.
- Comprehensive preset manager with over 100 professionally designed presets and new MacroPresets.
- User-definable signal routing.
- Extensive automation support.
- CPU-efficient and optimized for today’s low-latency DAW environments.
- Powerful mid/side processing tools.
- Supports sampling rates up to 192kHz.
- Documentation that helps demystify the mastering process.
Check here to see what’s new in Ozone 4.
Ozone 4 is available now for Window and Mac (VST/RTAS/AudioSuite/AU/MAS/DX) for $249.99 USD. The upgrade from Ozone 1 and 2 is $99 USD, and $79 for Ozone 3 users (customers who purchased Ozone 3 in Oct 2008-Jan 2009 will get a free upgrade). A demo version can be downloaded here.
Visit iZotope for more information.