iZotope has updated its Ozone 5 mastering effects suite to version 5.03.
iZotope’s complete mastering system in a single integrated plug-in includes eight essential mastering tools: Maximizer, Equalizer, Multiband Dynamics, Multiband Stereo Imaging, Post Equalizer, Multiband Harmonic Exciter, Reverb, and Dithering.
Ozone 5 Advanced adds seven additional component plug-ins, extended features in every module, and a comprehensive suite of configurable meters.
Changes in Ozone v5.03
- Plug-in formats: Added AAX Native support for Pro Tools 10.
- Operating systems: Added Windows 8 support.
- Operating systems: Added OS X 10.8 support.
- Feature enhancement: Changed wording of “Match From” to “Reference” for the Matching EQ.
- [Ozone Advanced] Fix: Improved Host Bypass communication for component plug-ins (Advanced feature only).
Ozone 5 for Windows and Mac is available to purchase for $249 USD (Ozone 5) / $999 USD (Ozone 5 Advanced).