iZotope updates Ozone to v5.01
iZotope has updated the Ozone mastering system for Windows and Mac to version 5.01.
iZotope has updated Ozone to version 5.01, featuring sonic improvements to browsing presets and bypassing component plug-ins, as well as other bug fixes.
Changes in Ozone v5.01
- Feature enhancements
- Smoother transitions when browsing both Global and Module presets.
- Reduced clicks and pops when bypassing component plug-ins.
- Other changes and fixes
- Fix for Audio Units (AU) validation issue for systems with certain Mac OS region settings.
- Fix for infrequent crashes in the Exciter module and Exciter component plug-in.
- Other minor fixes and enhancements.
Ozone is available to purchase for $199 USD until December 1, 2011 (regular $249).
Roland ships SPD-SX Sampling Pad