iZotope has updated its Ozone mastering system for Windows and Mac to version 5.02.
iZotope’s complete mastering system in a single integrated plug-in includes eight essential mastering tools: Maximizer, Equalizer, Multiband Dynamics, Multiband Stereo Imaging, Post Equalizer, Multiband Harmonic Exciter, Reverb, and Dithering.
Ozone 5 Advanced adds 6 additional component plug-ins, extended features in every module, and an entire suite of configurable meters.
Changes in Ozone v5.02
- Feature enhancements:
- Improvements to IRC3: lower distortion on low frequency material.
- Improvements to IRC3: new “Style” control helps the limiter work with a wider variety of material.
- Improved spectrogram functionality with better Meter Tap synchronization.
- Improved EQ behavior when double-clicking for a new node.
- Other changes and fixes:
- Improved keyboard support
- Fixed issues with loading EQ snapshots in multiple instances in a session.
- Fixed crashes in Steinberg Wavelab.
- Fixed UI issue in OS X with Steinberg Wavelab 7.2.
- Fixed delay compensation issue for sampling rates above 48kHz.
- Fixed issues using crossover Learn feature inside shared crossover network.
- Improved Spectrogram behavior when hiding a spectrogram stream.
Ozone for Windows and Mac is available to purchase for $249 USD (Ozone 5) / $999 USD (Ozone 5 Advanced).