Note: this post is from 2008, outbound links may be broken.
iZotope updates RX to v1.05
This update introduces plug-ins in various formats.
Changes in RX v1.05
- Includes new RX plug-ins for RTAS/AudioSuite, Audio Unit, VST, MAS and DirectX hosts.
- Multi-processor support for Denoiser Algorithm C — up to 2 to 4 times faster processing on multi-core machines.
- Spectral Repair “Replace” mode includes improved noise synthesis.
- Spectral Repair “Attenuate” now includes Vertical and 2D interpolation modes.
- 32-bit decoding of mp3 files.
- Improved Mono/Stereo clipboard operations.
- Paste to selection command added.
- Support for additional ASIO drivers.
- Preferences: user can specify temp folder.
- Numerous performance optimizations.