iZotope updates Stutter Edit to v1.01
iZotope has released version 1.01 of Stutter Edit, a real-time playable effect designed by BT and developed by iZotope.
Tear up your tracks in real time, building thrilling fills, complex effects, shimmering sweeps, and staggering stutters that will leave your listeners screaming for more. They’ll think you spent hours slaving over the slices…but all it took was a press of a key. (Don’t worry, we won’t tell.)
Push your performances and production into a new realm of musical intensity with Stutter Edit.
Chnages in Stutter Edit v1.01
- Quantize Step Time max range has been extended from 1/64 to 1/256T.
- Less resonant “Gentle” Global Filter mode available in Settings Menu.
- Triggering an empty gesture key/note will gate Delay feedback (useful as an effect or as a “Panic Mode” for extreme delay settings).
- VST 3 support.
- Preset Manager: folders can now be deleted for easier management, and SE will now warn before overwriting presets with duplicate names.
- UI refinements, including improved parameter value displays and control improvements, typing to enter note values, more.
- Many fixes to Generator. Generator was in rare cases producing loud unexpected noises/runaway delays, and this has been fixed for this patch.
- Other plug-ins including some Arturia synths could cause Stutter Edit to stop working when entering text. This has been resolved.
- Rare user-reported crashes in several hosts including Logic, Live and Pro Tools have been fixed, and new safeguards added for live performance stability.
- Authorization problems on 64-bit versions of Windows and some 32-bit hosts have been fixed.
- Several host-specific bugs with gestures when bouncing tracks and settling (stopping transport) have been fixed.
Stutter Edit is available to purchase for $249 USD.
Korg intros Pitchclip clip-on tuner