J1000 Alpha & Beta, free equalizer effects updated to v2.0
J1000 has released version 2.0 of Alpha and Beta, two equalizer effect plug-ins for Windows.
J1000 ALPHA is an equalizer made for fine tuning in post-production.
It separates stereo into mid and side signals and allows you independent equalization over both of them. Each of two sections consists of four identical peak filters.
J1000 BETA is similar in functionality to Alpha, but adapted to mixing.
Changes in J1000 Alpha & Beta v2.0
- Numerical readouts for all faders.
- Better graphics.
- [Alpha] New Tilt and Concurve modules.
- [Alpha] Q factor sliders replaced with 4 selectable curves.
- [Alpha] Simplified HP and LP filters, with new Side HP control.
- [Alpha] Removed stereo width control.
- [Beta] One more filter module.
- [Beta] Resonance switches for HP and LP filters.
- [Beta] Optimized CPU usage.
J1000 Alpha & Beta are available to download as freeware VST effect plug-ins for Windows PC.
More information: J1000 VST Plugins